SVG2ColoR is a QGIS 2 plugin for transforming SVG Linear Gradient styles to QGIS style files. These styles can be applied to vector and raster layers.
SVG2ColoR has been developed with Python and distributed with GPL v3 license. You can reach the project on Github by visiting https://github.com/MSBilgin/SVG2ColoR
Also you can read the post about example application in SVG2ColoR: QGIS Color-Ramp Plugin
This project is developed by M. Selim Bilgin. You can contact with mselimbilgin[at]yahoo.com
- Import feature was added.
- Loading from URL option was added.
- It uses <linearGradient/> and <stop/> tags.
- RGB values can be defined in numeric and hex type.
- Supports 3-digit shorthand hex values for RBG.